The UFC’s go back to Paris is main.
For simply the 2nd time in the organisation’s history, the UFC will hold an occasion in the Accor Arena in the French capital as blended martial arts continues to discover a structure in the European nation more than 3 years after the sport was legalised. The occasion follows almost a year after the very first Paris program– a battle card headlined by home town hero Ciryl Gane and Tai Tuivasa.
On Saturday Gane discovers himself in the heading slot again, this time battling the unsafe grappler Sergey Spivac– a battle which was made authorities when both males effective signed up weights inside the heavyweight limitation early on Friday early morning.
The complete UFC Paris weigh-in outcomes are:
- Ciryl Gane (250) vs. Serghei Spivac (256)
- Manon Fiorot (125) vs. Rose Namajunas (125)
- Thiago Moises (156) vs. Benoit Saint-Denis (156)
- Bogdan Guskov (205) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205)
- Yanis Ghemmouri (146) vs. William Gomis– (146)
- Morgan Charriere (146) vs. Manolo Zecchini (146)
- Taylor Lapilus vs. Caolan Loughran (136)
- Ange Loosa (171) vs. Rhys McKee (171)
- Nora Cornolle (136) vs. Joselyne Edwards (136)
- Farid Basharat (136) vs. Kleydson Rodrigues (1345)
- Jacqueline Cavalcanti (139) vs. Zarah Fairn (140) catchweight bout