Stay up to date with what’s occurring today at UFC Vegas 70, which is decreasing from the oh so familiar APEX center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The marquee match of the night will occur in the light heavyweight department when the UFC’s # 6 ranked 205- pounder, Nikita Krylov, will lock horns with the # 8 ranked, Ryan Spann.
Both Spann and Krylov are on particular two-fight winning streaks, so this match is critical in regards to their trajectory within the department. We’ve likewise got 2 tested finishers going at it, so there’s a great chance that this one will not be making it to the scorecards. In general, Krylov is the more total fighter, and has more responses no matter where the battle goes. To be reasonable, Spann is the bigger male and the more difficult puncher, not to point out that this is light heavyweight.
In the co-main occasion, the UFC’s #11 ranked middleweight, André Muniz, will fight it out with ever-game Brendan Allen.
If you take a look at the resume of Allen, you’ll see a wide variety of submissions with a lot of rear-naked chokes, and even a heel hook in there. The male is understood for getting himself into scrambles, and generally discovers success there. For him, Muniz is an even much better grappler, who think it or not has an inverted armbar win over the legend Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza.
The primary card is slated for 7: 00 pm ET/4: 00 pm PT, and the initial bouts start at 4: 30 pm ET/1: 30 pm, PT– all of which can be streamed on ESPN+.
Main card: (7: 00 pm ET)
- Nikita Krylov vs. Ryan Spann: Light Heavyweight
- André Muniz vs. Brendan Allen: Middleweight
- Do n’Tale Mayes vs. Augusto Sakai: Heavyweight
- Tatiana Suarez vs. Montana De La Rosa: (W) Flyweight
- Mike Malott vs. Yohan Lainesse: Welterweight
Prelims: (4: 30 pm ET)
- Erick Gonzalez vs. Trevor Peek: Lightweight
- Gabriella Fernandes vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius: (W) Flyweight
- Jordan Leavitt vs. Victor Martinez: Lightweight
- Charles Johnson vs. Ode Osbourne: 130- pounds
- Joe Solecki vs. Carl Deaton III: Lightweight
- Nurullo Aliev vs. Rafael Alves: Lightweight
About the author: Eddie Mercado has actually covered fight sports considering that2015 He covers whatever from wagering chances to live occasions and fighter interviews. He holds a 1-0 record in professional MMA and holds a purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu. ( complete bio)