Western Illinois @ North Dakota
Current Records: Western Illinois 15-12; North Dakota 11-18
What to Know
The North Dakota Fighting Hawks have not won a match versus the Western Illinois Leathernecks given that Jan. 29 of 2021, however they’ll be aiming to end the dry spell Thursday. North Dakota and WIU will deal with off in a Summit fight at twelve noon ET at Betty Engelstad Sioux. The Fighting Hawks will be strutting in after a win while the Leathernecks will be stumbling in from a loss.
North Dakota beat the UMKC Roos 81-73 on Saturday.
Meanwhile, WIU wound up a bargain behind the St. Thomas (MN) Tommies when they used Saturday, losing 82-69
North Dakota is the preferred in this one, with an anticipated 3.5-point margin of success. They may be worth gambling on versus the spread as they are presently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
The Fighting Hawks’ triumph brought them as much as 11-18 while the Leathernecks’ defeat pulled them down to 15-12 A couple protective statistics to keep in the back of your head while enjoying: North Dakota has actually enabled their challengers to shoot 47% from the flooring typically, which is the 8th greatest shooting portion allowed college basketball. WIU has actually experienced some battles of their own as they have actually permitted their challengers to shoot 46.30% from the flooring typically, which is the 28 th greatest shooting portion allowed college basketball. Fortunately? The groups may be seeing more of their shots fall.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 12 p.m. ET
- Where: Betty Engelstad Sioux Center — Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Fighting Hawks are a 3.5-point favorite versus the Leathernecks, according to the most recent college basketball chances
The oddsmakers had a great feel for the line for this one, as the video game opened with the Fighting Hawks as a 3-point favorite.
See college basketball choices for every single video game, including this one, from SportsLine’s innovative computer system design. Get choices now
North Dakota have actually won 5 out of their last 9 video games versus Western Illinois.
- Jan 23, 2023 – Western Illinois 92 vs. North Dakota 80
- Feb 12, 2022 – Western Illinois 70 vs. North Dakota 68
- Jan 13, 2022 – Western Illinois 73 vs. North Dakota 68
- Jan 30, 2021 – Western Illinois 99 vs. North Dakota 87
- Jan 29, 2021 – North Dakota 83 vs. Western Illinois 81
- Feb 15, 2020 – North Dakota 86 vs. Western Illinois 83
- Jan 25, 2020 – North Dakota 83 vs. Western Illinois 77
- Feb 01, 2019 – North Dakota 74 vs. Western Illinois 73
- Jan 12, 2019 – North Dakota 71 vs. Western Illinois 65